AL-KO Vehicle Technology is a global technology company with around 2,500 employees and more than 30 sites worldwide. With its high-quality chassis components for trailers, recreational vehicles and light commercial vehicles, AL-KO is synonymous with ergonomic and functional excellence, superb comfort as well as innovations to enhance driving safety.
Our Electronics department at the Kaunas location is looking for a
CAD and simulation engineer (f/m)
- Coordination of calculation projects
- Commissioning and coordination of external calculation service providers
- Independent and self-responsible planning and execution of technical calculations using numerical methods (linear / non-linear FEA, operational strength, optimization)
- Analysis, verification and evaluation of the structural strength under static and dynamic stress and analysis, evaluation and documentation of constructive concepts and design standards
- Definition and verification of test programs in cooperation with the testing engineers
- Continuous optimization of modeling-, calculation- and evaluation methods
You gained first working experiences in similar tasks in an international environment and you have a finished your university degree (B.Eng./M.Eng.) in the field of mechanical engineering or vehicle technology with focus in FEA calculation and simulation. Additional qualifications in material technology are preferable. Furthermore you have an advanced knowledge in mechanics and strength of materials and in linear and nonlinear FEA calculation. Additional you can show experience in strengths analysis of homogeneous (steel, aluminum) and compound material, in CAD software (e.g. Ansys Workbench, Solid Works Simulation, Patran, Nastran) and in construction especially in automotive industry. We require advanced English skills, German skills would also be desirable.
You are a team player and have a strong self-awareness. In addition your way of working is structured and analytical. Your personality is characterized with a leadership ability.
You can expect
a challenging task in a dedicated environment. We promote you with a specific training and offer a performance-based compensation.
We look forward to seeing you!
ALOIS KOBER GMBH
Fon +49 8221 97 - 8934