AL-KO Vehicle Technology is a global technology company with around 2,500 employees and more than 30 sites worldwide. With its high-quality chassis components for trailers, recreational vehicles and light commercial vehicles, AL-KO is synonymous with ergonomic and functional excellence, superb comfort as well as innovations to enhance driving safety.
Our R&D department at the Kaunas location is looking for a
Mechanics Engineer (f/m)
- Design evaluation and technical management of the development up to the start of production (SoP)
- Creating drawing sets, part lists and production documents
- Creating and design of customer variants and customer programs
- Technical change management
- Development of customer specific variants of the original product
- Technical support of the affiliated plants
- Technical assessment of customer requests and orders
- Support of the testing departments (worldwide)
- FEA calculation and parts optimization
You have been working for several years in a R&D department in an international environment and you have a finished your university degree (B.Eng./M.Eng.) in the field of mechanical engineering or comparable. Furthermore you have experiences in project planning and management. Additional you can show first experience in the automotive-/vehicle technology industry and knowledge in design, testing and development. You have an advanced CAD knowledge (solid works) and a very good knowledge in standard software within the MS office package. In addition you have a basic knowledge in product lifecycle management systems (PLM) and ERP systems (SAP). We require advanced English skills, German skills would also be desirable.
You are a team player and have communication and negotiation skills. In addition you have an logical and analytical thinking and planning. You have the ability to work independently and in a structured, pragmatic way.
You can expect
a challenging task in a dedicated environment. We promote you with a specific training and offer a performance-based compensation.
We look forward to seeing you!
ALOIS KOBER GMBH
Fon +49 8221 97 - 8934