Supplier Quality Engineer (m/w/d)
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
- Quality Management
The AL-KO Vehicle Technology Group is a globally active technology group. With high-quality chassis and suspension components for trailers, recreational vehicles and commercial vehicles as well as construction and agricultural vehicles, the group of companies stands for best functionality, highest comfort and innovations for more driving safety.
- Establishment of the Supplier Development area as a function within Corporate QM.
- Further development of the system for group-wide performance monitoring of suppliers based on suitable KPI's.
- Definition and implementation of sustainable measures to systematically improve supplier performance.
- Ensure compliance with supplier approval and supplier selection processes.
- Initiate, organize and conduct supplier audits (system and process audits) including their follow-up
- Working on supplier-specific issues in close cooperation with internal departments (purchasing, development, logistics and production)
- Completed technical studies or comparable job-specific training with several years of professional experience in a manufacturing, international company
- Qualification as auditor according to VDA 6.3 and ISO 9001 (IATF 16949 desirable)
- Confident application of relevant quality methods (APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, 8D etc.)
- Very good knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Independent, self-reliant and quality-conscious way of working
- High willingness to travel