We see it as our duty to provide our employees with the best possible support and assistance in mastering the challenges of a rapidly changing working environment. Every day they prove their high quality standards in their work through precision, creativity, dedication and professionalism. We support them with the highest level of occupational safety, stability and international opportunities for further development. We are very proud that the AL-KO Vehicle Technology Group brings together people who always see opportunities - and make use of them.
For the R&D department of our company CN 76 - AL-KO Technology Lithuania UAB at the Kaunas location we are looking for a
Trainee (f/m/d) - Embedded Software Development
- Participate in team life and internal processes
- Generate ideas, discuss in the team and implement them
- Collaborate with other team members in hardware and software develompment
- Design, develop and improve AL-KO products
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in field of Electronics Engineering (graduated or near graduation applicant)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in team environment, accomplishing tasks
- Experience applying technical skills outside of the classroom (examples: laboratory work, research, extracurricular project teams, volunteering, personal projects or prior internship/work experience)
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic professional setting with changing needs and requirements
- Understanding of electrical schematics and experience analyzing electrical circuits, developing functional prototypes;
- Willingness to take initiative
- International company
- Multicultural environment
- Continuous training inside companies facilities
- Various opportunities within group companies
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
CN 76 - AL-KO Technology Lithuania UAB
Fon +49 8221 97 - 8936