We see it as our duty to provide our employees with the best possible support and assistance in mastering the challenges of a rapidly changing working environment. Every day they prove their high quality standards in their work through precision, creativity, dedication and professionalism. We support them with the highest level of occupational safety, stability and international opportunities for further development. We are very proud that the AL-KO Vehicle Technology Group brings together people who always see opportunities - and make use of them.
For the R&D department of our company CN 76 - AL-KO Technology Lithuania UAB at the Kaunas location we are looking for a
Trainee (f/m/d) - Mechanical Engineering
- Collaborate and work in international and multicultural teams
- Participate in team life and internal processes
- Generate ideas, discuss in the team and implement them
- Do research and present reports during meetings
- Collaborate in mechanical tasks with other team members for product development
- Design, develop and improve AL-KO products
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in field of Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering (graduated or near graduation applicant)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in an international team environment, accomplishing tasks
- Hands-on experience through engineering project teams, lab research, or through a prior relevant internship or work experience
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic professional setting with changing needs and requirements
- Ability to work with SolidWorks
- International company
- Multicultural environment
- Continuous training inside companies facilities
- Various opportunities within group companies
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
CN 76 - AL-KO Technology Lithuania UAB
Fon +49 8221 97 - 8936