We see it as our duty to provide our employees with the best possible support and assistance in mastering the challenges of a rapidly changing working environment. Every day they prove their high quality standards in their work through precision, creativity, dedication and professionalism. We support them with the highest level of occupational safety, stability and international opportunities for further development. We are very proud that the AL-KO Vehicle Technology Group brings together people who always see opportunities - and make use of them.
Our R&D at the Nieuw-Vennep location is looking for a
Plant Engineer (f/m/d)
- Right from the start, you will assume responsibility in the area of variant design.
- You will define the requirements for new developments together with product management and external partners.
- You will make the necessary adjustments to the existing product portfolio in coordination with the R&D headquarters.
- You are the contact person for the technical support of the service and quality departments.
- In addition, you will be conscientiously in charge of the industrial engineering division.
- When developing technical solutions with equipment suppliers for new products and processes, you contribute your expertise.
- In this context, you will continuously improve our product infrastructure and processes.
- University degree, preferably in mechanical/ industrial engineering (Master/ Bachelor with min. 3 years of work experience in a comparable industry)
- Multicultural competence and willingness to work in international project teams
- Fluent business Dutch and English skills are required, German optional
- Experience with CAD tools, ideally in SolidWorks
- Practical, independent and structured way of working
- Strong team orientation and interest to work in a multifaceted subject area
You can expect:
- Open minded business environment with entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchies
- A strong and highly supportive team
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training
- Excellent career opportunities in an international company
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
E&P Hydraulics B.V.
Fon +49 8221 97 - 8936