We see it as our duty to provide our employees with the best possible support and assistance in mastering the challenges of a rapidly changing working environment. Every day they prove their high quality standards in their work through precision, creativity, dedication and professionalism. We support them with the highest level of occupational safety, stability and international opportunities for further development. We are very proud that the AL-KO Vehicle Technology Group brings together people who always see opportunities - and make use of them.
Our AL-KO Vehicle Technology Group at the Kötz location is looking for a
- Manual welding of axle beam and small parts
- Preparation of components and providing of parts list and drawing
- Welding according to plan in the MAG welding process
- Pre- and postprocessing of welding work or seams
- Compliance with the strict standards
- Provision of internally produced parts for shipping
- Successfully completed industrial-technical vocational training
- Knowledge in MAG welding
- You can carry out the inspection of weld seam, where you can show your high quality requirements
- You benefit from your meticulous way of working and your quick understanding
- Your colleagues can always rely on you
- Your job is characterized by your reliable way of working and because you are flexible, you succeed in finding the balance between work and leisure
- Employee discounts and pension plans
- Targeted further education and performance-related remuneration
- Demanding tasks never make your workday boring
- Collegial working atmosphere
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
AL-KO Vehicle Technology Group GmbH
Fon +49 8221 97 - 8936