We see it as our duty to provide our employees with the best possible support and assistance in mastering the challenges of a rapidly changing working environment. Every day they prove their high quality standards in their work through precision, creativity, dedication and professionalism. We support them with the highest level of occupational safety, stability and international opportunities for further development. We are very proud that the AL-KO Vehicle Technology Group brings together people who always see opportunities - and make use of them.
For the R&D department of our company CN 76 - AL-KO Technology Lithuania UAB at the Kaunas location we are looking for a
CoE Electronics Referent / Assistant (f/m/d)
- Support and close cooperation with R&D (CoE Electronics) team and international partners on daily basis
- Interface between various Mechatronics / Electronics related sites and companies across AL-KO world
- Accountable for execution of various administration supporting tasks In HQ and in other locations
- Information gathering and condensation for management and partners
- Flexibility and adaptability, communication skills
- Basic understanding of product design, process and principles
- Preferably minimum 1-2 years of experience in a technical environment (R&D Automotive)
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and projects as well as with international partners
- Academic background: Engineering or Business development (Bachelor) or adequate
- Projects Management (benefit)
- Business Planning and Implementation (benefit)
- English, German languages
- Knowledge with MS Office applications
- International company
- Multicultural environment
- Continuous training inside companies facilities
- Various opportunities within group companies
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
CN 76 - AL-KO Technology Lithuania UAB
Fon +49 8221 97 - 8936