AL-KO Vehicle Technology is a global technology company with around 2.600 employees and more than 30 sites worldwide. With its high-quality chassis components for trailers, recreational vehicles and light commercial vehicles, AL-KO is synonymous with ergonomic and functional excellence, superb comfort as well as innovations to enhance driving safety.
Our AL-KO Vehicle Technology at the Kötz location is looking for a
Technical Development Engineer (f/m/d)
- Designing and developing new products for the vehicle industry
- Working with toolmakers on the development of tooling.
- Ensuring projects are on time and meet their deadlines.
- Assisting departments with the trialling and implementation of new products.
- Supporting customers with technical queries.
- Ensuring product being produced is to the expectable quality standard.
- Assisting with regulatory testing of products.
- Keeping up-to-date with current industry regulations.
- Assisting with aspects of the quality manual
- Education in an engineering background
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications - essential
- Experience working with CAD - desirable although training will be available
- Prior experience in vehicle technology
- Experience in product design - desirable
You are a team player and have a strong self-awareness. In addition your way of working is structured, independent and creative. The keywords self-motivated, discreet, resilient and flexible describes your personality.
You can expect
a challenging task in a dedicated environment. We promote you with a specific training and offer a performance-based compensation. Furthermore, you can expect an exciting project task at a later date.
We look forward to seeing you!
ALOIS KOBER GMBH
Fon +49 8221 97 - 8936