AL-KO Vehicle Technology is a global technology company with around 2,500 employees and more than 30 sites worldwide. With its high-quality chassis components for trailers, recreational vehicles and light commercial vehicles, AL-KO is synonymous with ergonomic and functional excellence, superb comfort as well as innovations to enhance driving safety.
Our CNC at the Ichenhausen location is looking for a
CNC Skilled Worker (f/m)
- Setting up and operating CNC-controlled machines for processing different plastic parts according to drawing specifications
- Elimination of failures and optimization of programs
- Writing, calling and correcting CNC programs
- Implementation of the quality inspection with requirement-related test equipment
- Documentation of the production key figures
You have successfully completed your technical training, you have knowledge in CNC processing and are used to independent, accurate work according to drawing and parts list. Carefully and with a quick mind, you work on your orders and never lose sight of our high quality standards. Shift work is no problem for you.
You enjoy working in a performance-oriented team and show commitment to your tasks. You are characterized by reliability, flexibility, resilience and your readiness for training.
You can expect
a challenging task in a dedicated environment. We promote you with a specific training and offer a performance-based compensation.
We look forward to seeing you!
ALOIS KOBER GMBH
Fon +49 8221 97 - 8932