AL-KO Vehicle Technology is a global technology company with around 2.600 employees and more than 30 sites worldwide. With its high-quality chassis components for trailers, recreational vehicles and light commercial vehicles, AL-KO is synonymous with ergonomic and functional excellence, superb comfort as well as innovations to enhance driving safety.
Our Schweißerei at the Kötz location is looking for a
- Manual welding of axle beam and small parts
- Preparation of components and providing of parts list and drawing
- Welding according to plan in the MAG welding process
- Pre- and postprocessing of welding work or seams
- Compliance with the strict standards
- Provision of internally produced parts for shipping
- Successfully completed industrial-technical vocational training
- Knowledge in MAG welding
- You can carry out the inspection of weld seam, where you can show your high quality requirements
- You benefit from your meticulous way of working and your quick understanding
- Your colleagues can always rely on you
- Your job is characterized by your reliable way of working and because you are flexible, you succeed in finding the balance between work and leisure
You enjoy working in a performance-oriented team and show commitment to your tasks. You are characterized by reliability, flexibility, resilience and readiness for in-company training.
You can expect
- Employee discounts and pension plans
- Targeted further education and performance-related remuneration
- Demanding tasks never make your workday boring
- Collegial working atmosphere
We look forward to seeing you!
ALOIS KOBER GMBH
Fon +49 8221 97 - 8932