AL-KO Vehicle Technology is a global technology company with around 2,500 employees and more than 30 sites worldwide. With its high-quality chassis components for trailers, recreational vehicles and light commercial vehicles, AL-KO is synonymous with ergonomic and functional excellence, superb comfort as well as innovations to enhance driving safety.
Our Global Procurement at the Kötz location is looking for a
Buyer (direct material) (f/m)
Commodity Manager (f/m)
- Transfer of the global purchasing strategy of the main commodity group into a commodity strategy
- Responsibility for all procurement activities in the corresponding raw material area
- Active support in standardization and optimization of instruments and reports
- Responsible handling of conditional and contractual negotiations
- Preparation and implementation of tenders for direct material in the area of the commodity group or commodity group
- Support the market research and supplier evaluation process
You gained several years working experiences in similar tasks in an international environment and you have a finished your commercial or technical study or an commercial/technical apprenticeship with further qualification. You speak English fluent (also written). We also require a good handling with MS Office and a SAP basic knowledge.
You are cost-oriented, quality-conscious and have excellent communication and negotiating skills, to represent the company interest towards our suppliers.
You can expect
a challenging task in a dedicated environment. We promote you with a specific training and offer a performance-based compensation.
We look forward to seeing you!
ALOIS KOBER GMBH
Fon +49 8221 97 - 8932